Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wedding Wish-List Wednesday: Magical Disney Cake

So, I was actually going to post something completely different for today's Wedding Wish-List...but then THIS little bit of amazingness happened!

And now I'm drooling.  And geeking out.  And in general just about ready to start BEGGING for someone to let me photograph this!

But that would be unprofessional, right?

(What about bribery?  Can I bribe someone?  No?  Oh, well.  *sigh*)

Honestly, this is totally one of the reasons I want to work more frequently with Disney weddings.  They make a wedding day into such a uniquely magical experience!  I mean, come on, NO ONE does magic like Disney does, and when you put that classic dash of pure romance in...it just means the ultimate in wedding perfection.

So now that just went on my official wish list -- now to find a way to make this one come true.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this sweet little confection of a cake from my last Disney wedding.  It may not have fancy projections, but it is classic Disney.  And it includes a Happily Ever After.


***

Getting married soon and looking for a little Memory Magic?  Come check out my portfolio!
http://www.simpleelegancebylaura.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment