Friday, September 19, 2014

"Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A Pirate's Life For Me!"

Thought I'd take a break from lots of wedding posts and enjoy a bit of fun on this festive Friday -- or rather, TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!

This is one of those random silly holidays that I just really love.  I think it's important to find things in life to celebrate and enjoy, and if it takes a bit of pirate-ese to make that happen, I'm not one to argue.

So, since we talked about Disney World earlier this week, I thought I'd put up some favorite shots of the classic Disney ride, "Pirates of the Caribbean."

(Incidentally...there are some little spots throughout this ride that I often think, "Oo!  That'd be a cool place to photograph a bride!"  Yeah, I know.  It's a compulsion, what can I say?)

At any rate, AHOY, MATEYS!  What say ye to a bit o' piracy?  Say goodbye to the landlubbers and welcome aboard, them what wants the life of the high seas!


Drink up, me hearties!  Yo ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment