Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wedding Wish-List Wednesday: Disney World

Everyone out there has dreams.  Photographers are no exception!  We all have places we'd love to go to photograph a wedding, or vendors we'd love to work with.  We all crave new inspiration, new concepts, and new experiences to broaden our own horizons, challenge ourselves, and keep the creative juices flowing.

This particular photographer has a whole lotta dreams.  As not only a photographer, but also a travel addict and a hopeless romantic to boot, there are so many things I'd like to do, so many places (literally and figuratively) that I'd love to take my business.

To that end, I begin a new series of blog posts: "Wedding Wish-List Wednesdays."  These will be filled with my hopes and dreams -- some of them possibly rather far-fetched, but you can do that in dreams...

***

So, remember that awesome wedding I did in Disneyland back in May?

Disneyland Wedding




Well, now I'd like to move on to the next big Disney adventure and tackle the Magic Kingdom at Disney World!


Seriously?  Photographing a bride in front of this iconic castle would be a literal dream come true.  "A dream is a wish your heart makes," right?  Isn't Disney World where you are supposed to believe in dreams coming true?  :-)

And this is one I have had for almost ten years now, virtually since I started as a photographer.  I want to be part of the dream weddings that happen at the Happiest Place On Earth.  (Seriously...for those who know me, can you imagine anything more perfect?!)

So here's to dreams!  May we all keep wishing them!

***

Come and peruse more favorite from my portfolio!
http://www.simpleelegancebylaura.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment