Monday, September 15, 2014

Portraits of a Classy Lady (Part II)

Remember that awesome model from the last post?  Well, we did more than one series of her in this fabulous photo shoot.  We decided to really let the model come out in her, and we tried some artistic things later on in the session.

This "blond bombshell" is just stunning and I hope I get to work with her again sometime.  It was one of those sessions in which both of us played off of each other really well, bouncing ideas and working in tandem to create the best photography session we could.  And I must say, I am thrilled with the results!

I'll let you in on a little secret -- my favorite shots from the entire series are near the end, when we were playing with a little bit of sparkly chiffon I brought with me.  It was originally intended to accent the creamy tones in her skin as well as the gold in her hair, but when I played with the settings a bit, I went more for a look to augment her astoundingly blue eyes.  (Seriously, the girl has amazing eyes!)  What happened in the end resulted in one of my personal favorite shots, with these haunting blue tones to go with the look she gave me around the folds of the scarf.


***

Come check out lots more from my online portfolio here:
http://www.simpleelegancebylaura.com/portfolio/

No comments:

Post a Comment