Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Today's Wish-List

As this is a holiday weekend, I shall dispense with the usual Wedding Wish-List Wednesday.

Instead, I would wish for joy to all for this Thanksgiving.  May it be a day filled with love, laughter, and family.  This is the start of a joyous season of giving, and I hope that people will take it as such.  The holiday season is honestly my favorite time of year.  And I love that it begins with a day in which we express gratitude.

I would also wish for safety for everyone traveling.  No one wants to spend their holiday in the hospital, guys!  Be courteous and cautious on the road, and remember that everyone just wants to get to their families.  Spread the love, this day should be all-encompassing.

And, in the spirit of the season, I would like to express my own gratitude.  I have so many gifts and blessings in my life.  I am surrounded by loving friends who have become like family to me.  I have a fabulous family!  And I miss them often, I don't get to see them nearly as often as I'd like.  I have a job I love, a good home, and food on the table.  I am healthy, I am happy, and I have many opportunities to do new things and enrich my life.

What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving, my friends?  And what do you wish?  Please share.


No comments:

Post a Comment