Friday, November 21, 2014

Black Friday Sale!


Truth be told, it's been a long while since I've gotten into Black Friday.  I used to get up with my little sister at 4 in the morning to head over to Michael's and buy crafty things.  But that was a long time ago, and without having my sister close by -- and therefore no one to motivate me to shop -- it was something I just stopped doing.  Still, I figure I can revitalize this holiday tradition in my own business.

To that end, I would like to announce my FIRST-EVER Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale!


So, how does it work?

First, head over to my WEBSITE!  Then choose your favorite Wedding Photography Collection.

Simply contact me using the contact form on the website, and tell me you would like to take advantage of your Black Friday deal!  We'll book your wedding and voila!  You're good to go.

If you prefer the Cyber Monday deal, let me know!  You get a free beautiful canvas print (and yes, that is an additional canvas print for collections which already include one) of your favorite portrait from any of your sessions -- engagement, bridal, or wedding.

Come and book your wedding today and take advantage of this first-ever Black Friday sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment